Power, Video & Data Home and Business Security Dedicated PVD recording systems
NVT - POWER, VIDEO AND DATA
Designed to offer a ‘single cable’ solution for the installation of CCTV camera systems, NVT’s new range of unique Power, Video & Data (PVDTM) products supply the essential camera feeds of power, video and telemetry data via a single UTP cable.
- Substantial cost savings on powering cameras locally
- Real-time camera video and data control - at extended distances
- Big savings on electrical cable installations can be realised using existing network cable infrastructure
- NVT PVDTM technology simplifies the installation process
- Uses standard wiring platform TIA/EIA568B
- More robust, quicker, neater and lower cost, high-performance real-time CCTV camera video installations
The BX2 Continuous Archive is Dedicated Micros flag-ship digital recording solution allowing hard disk drives to be “hot-swapped” without pausing recording. Targeted at Security Managers and specifiers of high risk commercial and government environments, BX2 Continuous Archive allows the end-user to create an unlimited archive of footage, or provides hard drive evidence on demand to law enforcement agencies.
Using RAID1 mirroring technology, the BX2 Continuous Archive provides 600GB of storage from its 1.2TB disks. At any time the mirror drives can be hotswapped allowing the entire storage to be instantly removed for archive, or can be made available for evidence without any disruption to recording or system operation.
For applications where evidence needs high levels of protection, RAID 1 ensures that all data has an identical back-up copy that can be used in the unlikely event of disk failure.
By scheduling regular hot-swap of mirrored drives, end-users can create continuous archives of unlimited capacity.
The new NetVu Connected BX2 range also has standard models that include features such as MultiMode Recording, built-in DVDWriter and video motion search facility in a choice of storage options up to 2TB.
- Quick and easy copy to internal DVD-Writer
- Maximum record rate of 100PPS (PAL), 120PPS (NTSC)
- MultiMode Recording
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 and JPEG playback and recording
- Ethernet remote viewing
- Video motion detection and search facilities
- Text Search facility
- Audio recording
- BS8418 compliant
Intellex does more than just record. You can simultaneously record, play back and archive video, text and audio while using sophisticated search functions to define and find only those important events that meet your criteria. Intellex Ultra’s slim design saves valuable rack space, utilises the industry’s most compressed video algorithm to reduce storage costs, has an industry first separate solid state system drive to eliminate system down time, offers a RAID 5 option, and seamlessly integrates with the entire Intellex product line, as well as other critical business applications.
KEY FEATURES :
- Amazing 4CIF at 200 ips and 2CIF at 400ips
- Industry first separate solid-state system drive provides unparalled reliability
- Front accessible, swappable drives
- Space-saving 3U chassis
- Store over 9 times more video than MPEG-4 & MJPEG using patented American Dynamics ACC compression
- Optional RAID 5 protection optimize security and flexibility
- Steel-reinforced door provides unsurpassed durability and drive protection
Some Plans popular security, CCTV and remote access products - example packages
£15 per month
- 5 PIR detectors
- iPad application
- 2 cameras
- Remote monitoring
Pro Business Alarm
£ 49.99 /MO
- 10 PIR detectors
- 5 cameras
- Remote iPad app
- Remote challenge
Pro Business Kit
£ 99.99 /MO
- 20 PIR detectors
- Remote challenge voice
- 10 cameras
- 24/7 response
Electric Gate System
£ 39.99 /MO
- Access by Keypad
- Voice Entry
- Full Installation
- Ongoing Warranty
All Plans Include:
90 day money back guarantee // 24/7 telephone support // FREE Setup // Online Help // Finance Options
Highly Recommended 99% of our customers recommend us!
"Our house feels so much safer, we couldn't imagine life without it!"Simon Young / @TalkAngling
"My business is far better protected with my audio challenge and remote monitoring."Adam Wood / UYR Group
"Steve and Kev gave me a great service and it could not have been easier!"James Bennet / DVD and Media UK